Abdalla Hall is a secured facility which requires card access.
- To obtain access an “Abdalla Hall Access Request Form” must be completed and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access is only authorized to individuals who are assigned to work in the building to conduct business for centers and/or departments located in the building.
- Access will expire at the end of each semester and will need to be re-certified by the supervisor to be re-activated.
- Lost cards or unusable cards (cracked, holes punched, etc.) must be reported within 24 hours. A fee is required to obtain a replacement card.
- Student Access is only allowed in the facility between the hours of 7:00 AM – 11:59 PM. No student is allowed to remain in the building between the hours of 11:59 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Individuals will have access to specific areas/doors, during authorized hours only.
- While in the building, cards must be in your possession at all times.
- Authorized cards should only be used by the individual to whom it was issued. Anyone found loaning their card to anyone will have their privileges terminated.
- When entering or leaving the building or any secure area of the building, the card holder shall NOT permit any other individual to enter.
- An individual entering or leaving a secured door shall be responsible for securing the door and may be held responsible for any loss or damage to property resulting from failure to do so.
- No doors shall be propped open. Anyone found propping open an alarm secured door will have their privileges terminated.
Abdalla Hall Access Request Forms
Questions regarding Abdalla Hall can be directed to email@example.com