The fall 2018 Industry Advisory Board meeting is November 13-15, 2018 hosted by the University of Louisiana at Lafay
Michael Dunaway presented at the @AAAS - The American Association for the Advancement of Science annual meeting on February 16, 2018 in Austin, Tx. He discussed Public Safety Considerations for Smart, Connected Cities.
The AAAS seeks to "advance science, engineering, and innovation throughout the world for the benefit of all people." To fulfill this mission, the AAAS Board has set the following broad goals:
• Enhance communication among scientists, engineers, and the public;
• Promote and defend the integrity of science and its use;
• Strengthen support for the science and technology enterprise;
• Provide a voice for science on societal issues;
• Promote the responsible use of science in public policy;
• Strengthen and diversify the science and technology workforce;
• Foster education in science and technology for everyone;
• Increase public engagement with science and technology; and
• Advance international cooperation in science.
Read more about AAAS here: http://www.aaas.org/about/mission-and-history